Wednesday, August 1, 2012

In the beginning...

Welcome to my new blog.

My name is Randall and I'm an InfoSec guy.  I am a CISSP, an ISSA Fellow, and have been working in the InfoSec field for a decade now.  I've always been a security guy - I started in private security, became a deputy sheriff, then went into IT and eventually InfoSec.

I am interested in all things security - computer security, personal security, risk management.

With this blog, I will collect my thoughts, put down insights, talk about funny and not-so-funny things that happen in my world, and share all the information I can on securing your business and also securing your life. One day it might be how to set up a firewall and the next it might be how to set up your home to be more secure.

I will propagate this blog via the wonderful social networking sites out there - including LinkedIN, Twitter, and maybe, someday....  dare I say it....  Facebook...

Drop me a comment if you're so inclined.  Stay tuned and I'll try to keep it interesting and informative.


No comments: